How do I get to Rosthern Junior College
Located 68 kilometres northeast of downtown Saskatoon and 76 kilometres southwest of Prince Albert, Rosthern Junior College is in the heart of Saskatchewan's growing "Valley Centre,” home to Batoche National Historic Site, Fort Carlton and Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
- From the airport, turn west on 45 Street West and then north on Avenue C North
- When Avenue C curves east and becomes 51 Street, take the exit for Idylwyld Drive North
- Take exit for Highway 11 North (Louis Riel Trail)
- The Town of Rosthern has two exits; one before the town and one immediately after the town
- Turn left on the second exit, which is Highway 312 West
- Turn left on 6 Avenue.