For Your Information:
Each summer, RJC archives pictures from that school year on flickr. You can view or download photos from last year or previous years here. Or from the RJC webpage, click on the Campus Life menu and go to Photo Archive. NOTE: 2016-2017 school year photos will be added to the archive this summer.
EVENTS THIS WEEK INCLUDE:
- TRACK & FIELD, Wednesday May 17 – Saskatoon, Griffith Stadium
- UNITED STATES DAY, Thursday May 18 – the next in our series of international days, where students will learn about their classmates lives in the US, eat a delicious meal, and wear the colours of the US flag to school
- VICTORIA DAY LONG WEEKEND, MAY 19-22 – dorms will close Thursday, May 18 at 5:30 and reopen Monday, May 22 at 3:00.
EVENTS NEXT WEEK INCLUDE:
- Math Foundations 30 Departmental – Wednesday, May 24
- Math PreCalculus 30 Departmental – Thursday, May 25
- RJC SPRING CONCERT, Sunday May 28 – 2:30 pm at Rosthern Junior College. The finale of the choral year at RJC will feature performance by Concert Choir and Chorale. Everyone is welcome.
- PE20 Out-trip – Monday May 29-Wednesday May 31
- ANNUAL RJC STUDENT FUNDRAISING EVENT, June 1 - For the past eight years RJC students have participated in a Record Setting Spectacular as a fundraiser towards student activities (class retreats, athletics, fine arts and the school yearbook). An afternoon is set aside for this fun event, where teams attempt to beat records set in previous years.
Challenges include a variety of individual and group activities, which may require speed, agility, patience, quick thinking, teamwork and LUCK. Who knows… we may even set an actual world record! Money raised by the Record Setting Spectacular is tax deductible (donations of $10 or more). Prizes will be awarded to students in four categories:
- Teams that have the greatest number of sponsors
- Teams that raise the most money
- Teams that have the most creative team name and costumes
- The team that sets the most records.
This is an important opportunity for our students to give back as they join with the other "cloud of witnesses" who surround and support RJC in so many ways! We appreciate your assistance as our students ask friends and family (from now until June 5) for pledges to support their teams and RJC.