Seats are still available for the Theatre Arts class production of “After Hours”. Call or email the office to reserve your ticket. (see “Events This Week” for dates and times)
Please note that PowerSchool access will be turned off after school on Monday, January 23 and will remain off during the exam week and into the following week until report cards are ready to be distributed.
SEMESTER 1 FINAL EXAMS – Tuesday, January 24-Friday, January 27 – The exam schedule was attached to last week’s email and is also on the website calendar.
- Please ensure that your student does not have appointments that would conflict with exams, especially Grade 12 students who write Departmental exams Tuesday morning (January 25), Wednesday afternoon (January 26), and Friday morning (January 27).
- FYI: The Conflict Resolution Block on Friday, January 27 is set aside as a time for resolving when a student has 2 exams scheduled in the same block.
EVENTS THIS WEEK INCLUDE:
- GRADE 10 IMAGINE, Tuesday, January 17 – The Grade 10 class, as part of the Imagine program, will spend time at MCC (Mennonite Central Committee) and their after-school program (Applebee Kids Club) in Saskatoon today
- CURLING Wednesday, January 18 – Aberdeen at RJC 4:00 pm (Jubilee Sports Centre, 801 – 2nd Ave Rosthern)
- BASKETBALL vs LCBI Wednesday, January 18 – Boys @ 5:00; Girls @ 6:30 (@ RJC).
EVENTS NEXT WEEK INCLUDE:
- SEMESTER 1 FINAL EXAMS – Tuesday, January 24-Friday, January 27
- BOYS BASKETBALL, January 27-28 – Tournament at LCBI (Outlook). There will be a gate charged: $3/day, $5/weekend. The draw will be posted next week.
- Semester Turn Around Day, Monday January 30 – no classes will be held today in order for teachers to mark exams and prepare for Semester 2. The dorms will remain open during this day.
- SEMESTER 2 BEGINS – Tuesday, January 31
- FEBRUARY WINTER BREAK, February 18-26 – Dorms will close Friday, February 17 @ 5:30 pm and will reopen Sunday, February 26 @ 3:00 pm. Classes will resume Monday, February 27.