Cover Photo: Some smiling (or not!) faces at Sunday's Guys & Pies event.
Returning Student Forms & Fee Schedules for the 2017-2018 school year will be included in the report card mailing this week. The first 10 students to return the completed Returning Form, Fee Schedule and pay the registration fee will win a Pizza Party in Martensville. Incentives for the next 10 will be announced as well.
PowerSchool access is currently disabled while report cards are prepared. It should be accessible again by Thursday or Friday of this week.
EVENTS THIS WEEK INCLUDE:
- Report Cards and Dorm Reports – will be processed this week and handed out/sent by the end of the week.
- IMAGINE, Wednesday April 5 – Guests from MCC in Saskatoon will join the Gr. 10 IMAGINE class today
- Treaty Day, Thursday April 6 – An in-school event, hosted by the Native Studies class
- CHORALE, Sunday April 9 – Rosthern Mennonite Church @ 10:00 am
EVENTS NEXT WEEK INCLUDE:
- PARENT/TEACHER/DEAN INTERVIEWS, Thursday, April 13, 1:00-5:30 – Parents will have an opportunity to meet with RJC staff Thursday afternoon from 1:00-5:30 pm (come-and-go basis). Classes end at noon on Thursday, and the school and dorms will close for the Easter Break (April 14-23). No supper will be served on Thursday
- EASTER BREAK, Friday April 14-Sunday April 23 - Dorms will close Thursday, April 13 @ 5:30pm and will reopen Sunday, April 23 @ 3:00 pm. Classes resume Monday, April 24.
- ALSO Alabama & ALSO Guatemala, Wednesday April 26 – the groups will begin their journeys at various points during the day. They return Sunday, May 7
- ALSO – May 1-5 – The Saskatoon, Calgary AB, and Oliver BC groups will spend this week on their own ALSO journeys
- CAMS Choir Event, May 11-14 – Chorale will travel to Winnipeg for the Canadian Association of Mennonite Schools choir event. The public performance will be Sunday, May 14
- RJC SPRING CONCERT, Sunday May 28 – 2:30 pm at Rosthern Junior College