Residence Student Fees
An international student is a RJC student who is neither from Canada nor the USA, attends classes at RJC and lives in the residence on campus.
NOTE: Fees listed on the current downloadable Fee Schedule will be honoured in case of a fee discrepancy on the website.
|Tuition/Registration Fee/Damage Deposit||$17,700|
Withdrawals and Refunds
- a) If a student's visa is rejected by Canadian Immigration, the tuition fees are refunded, registration fee and courier costs are retained.
- b) If a student withdraws and returns home, residence and academic fees are refundable on a prorated basis according to the numbers of days the student has been enrolled until October 31 (Semester I) and March 1 (Semester II). After those dates fees are non-refundable.
- c) If a student transfers to a different school in Canada during the school year, none of their tuition or residence fees are refundable.
- d) Student Activity and Learning Resources are refundable until September 30 if a student withdraws and returns home. After this they are non-refundable.
- e) Capital Replacement Fees are non-refundable.
- f) Accident Insurance Fee is non-refundable once premiums have been submitted.
- use PayMyTuition online
Read more about PayMyTuition
- by cheque or money order or electronic transfer to Affinity Credit Union in Rosthern
Affinity Credit Union (Rosthern, SK Branch)
Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 3R0
Transit Number: 22418
Bank Number: 889
Account Number: 100209063546
Swift Code: CUCXCATTREG
Branch Transit: CC088922418
Download the current fee schedule for a detailed explanation of fee structure, refundable fees and dates.