Download RJC Admission Forms
This is the complete list of downloadable RJC application forms and other documents required for student enrolment. Please note that there is a different Application Form and and Student Fee Schedule for International students. If you are not sure which you should be completing, please contact us.
NOTE: Fees listed on the current downloadable Fee Schedule will be honoured in case of a fee discrepancy on the website.
RJC Student Handbook
Download a pdf of the Student Handbook
- RJC Student Handbook 2018-2019 (2019-2020 handbook coming soon)
The following is required for a student to apply:
- Application Form
- $150 registration fee (Canada/US) / $500 registration fee (International)
- Day students: tuition deposit of $500 by August 1, 2019 / Resident students: tuition deposit of $500 and a residence deposit of $500 by August 1, 2019 (To be applied to school fees/payments)
- Fee Payment Schedule
- Reference Forms (x3)
- Medical History Form
- Recent Report Card or Transcript (non-Saskatchewan residents must provide official transcripts)
Once accepted, you will also need to complete the following forms:
- Privacy Information Consent
- Transportation Permission Form
- Cumulative Folder Release Form (Canada only)
- SHSAA Student Transfer Form (Saskatchewan only)
- Vehicle Registration
These downloadable files are in PDF format. To view them you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader .