When can I apply for RJC? NOW!
Are you ready to experience the tradition and challenge of studying at a Christian private high school? Download a paper application to begin the process. Contact the school office for help if you have questions.
- Download a paper application
- Print it and fill it out.
- Send it to RJC with your $100 registration fee
You will be contacted shortly once your form is received. We are happy to help you with your next steps.
Note to Applicants
RJC is a Christian residential high school offering Grades 10-12. It is based on a Christian foundation and provides a sound academic and residential program. While about 40% of our students are from Mennonite background, the other 60% come from all walks of life. The school offers the Saskatchewan approved and inspected high school curriculum, and is staffed by highly qualified instructors. We are geared for students intending to continue their education; therefore, the smaller population of students lends itself to individualized attention. Many students and parents often identify this as being a significant factor in improving grades.